OLD CHAPEL WORKS (SAH)
Old Chapel Works in Stafford secured the bid to become one of the twenty, recognised Social Action Hubs and have trained 67 people in the last year. They currently have an active Staffordshire Member Network with over 70 leaders and residents, from community groups throughout Staffordshire, growing all the time. New members always welcome…….
Social Action Hubs
provide training in the practice and principles of community organising,
from one-day introductory courses through to National Qualifications in Community Organising. Social Action Hub is the term we use to describe local hubs of community organising, which are also quality assured training hubs affiliated to Community Organisers.
What does our Social Action Hub do?
- Promotes the values, principles and methods of community organising.
- Provides quality assured training and education in community organising.
- Uses a community organising approach to help people listen, be powerful and take action
- Supports networks of people who are involved in taking action for change.
- Builds relationships locally and nationally.